Family CFO Services
Our Family CFO Services can include but are not limited to*:
- Investment Management through a research-driven, value-oriented process utilizing a global platform of securities.
- Tax and Estate Planning in conjunction with your family’s accountant and estate attorneys.
- Risk Management including insurance, hedging, monetization, and disposition of concentrated stock positions.
- General Consulting in buyout and partnership negotiations and business merger and acquisition strategies.
- Family Governance including wealth transfer planning, philanthropic guidance, and household communication/education.
- Alternative Investments including strategic evaluation of hedge funds, venture capital partnerships, private equity funds, and other non-traditional opportunities.
- Special Transaction Advice for purchase or sale of real estate, vehicles, and other major items.
*Minimum Account Size: $1 million in investable assets
Examples of Our Family CFO Services
- Strategic consulting
- Liquidity events
- Intergenerational and governance planning
- Tax and estate planning
- Practice buyout consulting
- Private practice startup
- New partner onboarding
- Insurance negotiation
- Compensation advisory
Families with Special Needs
- Special needs trust planning
Please Note: The scope of any financial planning and consulting services to be provided depends upon the needs of the client and the terms of the engagement. Roundview does not serve as an attorney, certified public accountant, or insurance agent. Roundview does not prepare estate planning documents or sell insurance products.